I had a chance to preview the 2022 One of a Kind Spring Show this morning at the Enercare Centre in Toronto. And, of course, I came home with a few little luxuries for myself and for my love.
This time, en route to the show (I took the GO train. It was fab), I even made a little wish list for my tour of the booths.
My main goals?
1) Add another handkerchief to my gorgeous, self-curated hankie collection.
2) Find a strong hairclip to keep my bangs out of my face during dance class and while reading and sewing.
3) Replenish my bodywash and moisturizer.
4) Find something sweet for the Easter bunny.
Reader, I found them all!
Here are my little luxuries from the Spring One of a Kind Show:
1) A gorgeous Liberty cotton handkerchief/pocket-square from Pomp & Ceremony (Booth H-11). Already planning on going back for one of her Ascots!
2) An almost-floral swirl-print clip-barette from Night Moves Atelier. (Booth A-29)
3) LoveFresh Lemon Verbena Body Wash & Body Butter. They have a buy 3, get 1 free…so I might have also picked up moisturizer and natural deodorant, not pictured. (Booth A-21)
4) Soul Chocolate Bunny, Peanut Butter Cups and Malt Chocolate Nougat Egg for my love (Booth C-53).
Proof positive that if you can dream it, it’ll be there!
Thanks to the show for inviting me to the media preview. Thanks, as well, to Cricut for the gratis tote bag which I was invited to bedeck with pink, red, black, and hologram roses.
The 2022 One of a Kind Spring Show runs at the Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place, Toronto, from March 30 to April 3, 2022.
Would you look at those Butter Tarts? Carla’s Cookie Box (Booth D-32).