In the run-up to SSJ’s 2019 Advent Calendar, which begins on December 1st, I’m presenting a wee summary of all of my previous Advent Calendars.
My fave Advent TBD of 2017? Probably the day the family rose at zero-dark-hundred for a Tour of St. Lawrence Market, where we planned our Christmas dinner.
Here’s a list of SSJ’s 2017 Advent Calendar Posts:
Pre-Advent 2017: 12 Days of Holiday Baking
- Punch and Judy Cookies
- Triple-Layer Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Reverse Chip Brookie Cookies
- Butter Beer Blondies
- Brownie Cookies [with Chocolate Chips or Mars Bars or Andes Mints or Nuts]
- Gingerbread Bûche de Noël
- Italian Lemon Knots
- Lemon Bûche de Noël with Lemon Mascarpone Icing
- Mint Brownies, Mint Brownies, Mint Brownies!
- Cannoli Bûche de Noël
- Brown Sugar Spritz